National Patient Safety Complaints and Advocacy Policy Consultation
How to complete
- Give yourself sufficient time to complete the form in one sitting - most people complete this form in about 10 minutes, however it may take up to 20 or 30 minutes.
- There is no ability to save a draft and return to complete later. It is therefore important to be prepared to complete this survey in one sitting.
- NB - do not press the BACK button on the Browse while making your submission. This will clear your form.
- Use the Previous and Next buttons at the bottom of the form.
- You can download a copy of the questionnaire here to refer to when completing on line. How to download a copy of the questionnaire
This questionnaire relates to comments on complaints and advocacy for policy purposes only. If you would like to make a specific comment, compliment or complaint to the health services, please contact your health service provider in the first instance, go to www.healthcomplaints.ie or email the HSE (if applicable) at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 1890-424-555.